As part of a $1 million dollar renovation of the 18 year old cafe, I was hired to run the Kickstarter campaign with the goal of raising $100,000.
- Successfully raised 112% of our intended goal through 980 backers
- Upon completion the project was the 3rd most funded restaurant campaign in Kickstarter history
- Helped to secure over a dozen earned media mentions including articles in EATER, Star Tribune, Pioneer Press, City Pages, Heavy Table, MSP Business Journal, Mpls/St Paul Magazine, and more
- Campaign received the endorsement of notable celebrity television personality and chef, Andrew Zimmermn
- Sole creator of eight videos to support the campaign, including ones that featured well known Minnesota musician Jeremy Messersmith